How often do you swim this time of year?

Depends on how rainy our rainy season is. It has been two or three weeks since I jumped in!

Reactions: john0886
7 times a week, unless it's raining all day. Our swim season is from May 1st to mid October and that's with the heater cranked so we have to swim as much as possible when the weather allows it.

try to swim daily, but at least 5 times per week

I have a silly little lap/circle routine I do, anywhere from 50 to 75 times around. mostly a modified dog paddle with one back, legs only every 5 circles. takes about an hour or so. on really hot days I go 2 or 3 times and split my laps up or do extras. no floating around here. too many bugs, gotta keep moving.:paddle:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
try to swim daily, but at least 5 times per week

I have a silly little lap/circle routine I do, anywhere from 50 to 75 times around. mostly a modified dog paddle with one back, legs only every 5 circles. takes about an hour or so. on really hot days I go 2 or 3 times and split my laps up or do extras. no floating around here. too many bugs, gotta keep moving.:paddle:
Sounds like you got it down pat!

If this crazy weather here in Texas stops we will be in the pool everyday. Supposed to get more rain again today. Saturdays high was only 78 that is unheard of here in July!

Whenever temps are above 70 and it is neither raining nor too windy and temps above 84 and no thunderstorms. My day yesterday wall full of "fun" (not) and I only had time to jump in the water after 10PM... so be it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.