How much water do I need to drain to lower Calcium Hardness?

Im using a Taylor, strip and occasional water test from P&P. The reason I a want to lower is pool is new as of 5/2019. My finish is Stonescapes aqua blue, small pebble. I have places roughly palm sized that began to lighten in color and make stones less visible, as if stones are being buried….Stonescapes blamed my CH and said spots are calcium deposits…Ares Im speaking of are smoother than pool finish, not rough like a deposit would cause. I think it's BS myself but I want to get it down before I call the contractor to come look….Remind you these spots started first couple months and originally was told it was an effect called hydrating which no one has heard of….I think it poor craftsman ship myself..Below the line in first pic, second pic shows problem in circle but that areas around circle are effected also. This is on the steps where problem began

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 24
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 24
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.