Anaheim/CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Saline Generating Systems Breeze 540
My current pool has 2 returns on the same side of an oval pool. I'm putting in a new paver decking and paver coping. I was thinking about teeing off of one of the return lines and running 2 more returns on the opposite side raised wall and creating a water feature (using Pentair Aerator Fitting Inlet Replacement Pool and Spa Fitting 86201500) just below the coping. How many return lines will my 1/2 HP pump support? BTW, I'm also replastering the pool and new tile.

Thanks!

Can you tell us what brand/model your pump is? Also, is the motor a true 1/2 hp? What is the Service Factor of the motor.

Great. That pump has 0.95 THP.

That will help our pump experts provide you guidance.

For the extra returns, could you run a separate line back to the equipment pad. I doubt that pump will provide enough force to run a water feature along with the other returns.

Great. That pump has 0.95 THP.

That will help our pump experts provide you guidance.

For the extra returns, could you run a separate line back to the equipment pad. I doubt that pump will provide enough force to run a water feature along with the other returns.

Perfect! That was the answer I was looking for. Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.