How long does it take to acid wash pebble Sheen?

JulieJean

Feb 7, 2022
Huntersville, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
My PB promised they would buff the pebble sheen but the guys were here from 6:45am to about 10am to both acid wash and buff the pool. I just went out there and it doesn't even seem they did a good job of acid washing as our benches are very creamy. my PB said they told him they buffed it. Only one guy here during that 3 hours and i doubt they did. Trying to get a sense of how long that would take so i can get my PB to do this right.

How was the buffing to be performed?
How many perimeter feet and depth of the pool?
Acid wash from first showing up to the job site to picking up to leave on an average pool would take 3 hours with only one person.
What you need to convey to the PB is your concerns about the benches being creamy.

Last edited:
We just had our Pebble Sheen acid washed yesterday. There were here about 2.5 hours with to guys working. They also pressure washed the interior and deck within that time. The pressure washing removed most of the plaster dust. It would seem if they were to buff that would be several more hours dependent on the size of the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.