How do I shock my pool with HDH?

Don't forget to check Wallyworld for their Pool Essentials Liquid Chlorine in the pool section. 1 gallon for ~3.69. Folks looking for bleach don't realize its the same thing but stronger.....so they don't look there.

Maddie :flower:

Ok I am back. The slam method with liquid chlorine is out. I could only find it at walmart and I called them to ask how the free pickup works. She said if it's not groceries you have to come inside which I can't do. I am self quarantined with my family as my wife has asthma.
So I m going to revert to amazon shipped prime clorox pool and spa schock.
The reviews are great on amazon for the most part. I did a search here and found 2 threads only that do not answer my questions.
Can anyone tell me how to use that stuff to schock my pool (My pool stats are on the bottom of this post)?
I would rather not open the pool that walk inside a store. I have a huge bucket of chlorinated tablets to keep going after the schock (I bought them as a pool rooky and was told here to stop using them. I know they make your numbers go out of whack but I have a test kit and all the chemicals to adjust, along with a tube to drain water if the stabilizer becomes too high.)

Thxs and best regards

Pat

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.