How Clear is TFP Clear? Let's See (Pics Only Please).

FBLX5eC.jpeg
Right after cover removed. TFP!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Lots of movement in the water and ive gotta figure out how to resync the light, lol. Also, first time i notice there is or appears to be some kind of lines that breaks the pool up into 1/3s length wise in the vermiculite under the vinyl.

Had tons if compliments today on the water! TFP took me from cloudy to clear in a few weeks and a ton of knowledge along the way to keep it this way.

IMG_0835.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0834.jpeg
    IMG_0834.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hello TFP!
New pool owner here. Put my 18' × 48" Bestway pool up in April of this year. Water level can only reach 42.5" in practice because the 48" is a measurement to the very top of the steel frame. Sorry–I had to vent about that–but I digress. I also installed a widemouth skimmer and am running Zeobrite media in my sand filter.

Thankfully I discovered TFP about a week ago when my water became cloudy after the TC dropped to zero. I work 12 hours shifts at the hospital and didn't test it for about 3 days. TFP has saved me a lot of headache! Not before I wasted some money on useless stuff like clarifier, algaecide, ECT :mad: I digress again.

I did a SLAM as outlined here. This is how the pool looks currently on night three. This pool sets underneath two huge Pines and a Mimosa tree in full bloom.

Needless to say, I am exceedingly pleased with the results and am a firm believer in the TFP way. Thank you and God bless!

20240616_231409.jpg

20240617_005455.jpg

20240617_005736.jpg20240617_005745.jpg