Purcell, OK
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Core-55
Does anyone know of a HomeKit compatible toggle switch that I can use to replace the hi/low/off toggle on my 2 speed pool pump?

I currently have the power supply for both my pump and swg plugged into a smart plug to automate the on/off cycle.

The goal here is to be able to automate a cycle from off > on high > on low > on high > off in order to save electricity over the daily 10hr run time needed for my swg to maintain FC but also allow a couple hours of really good skimming on the high setting at the beginning and end of the cycle.

Picture of both pump plate and toggle switch wiring diagram are attached.

FYI - The plugs for the pump & swg are currently both on the same GFCI, plus the automation and iphone on screen “button” script o have written are set so that the swg cannot be on unless the pump is also on, just in case the low-flow switch inside the swg malfunctions.

Thanks in advance for any tips or advice!

Attachments

• IMG_5397.jpeg
    IMG_5397.jpeg
    499.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5568.jpeg
    IMG_5568.jpeg
    455.5 KB · Views: 9
You can replace the switch with a SPDT relay that your Homekit can control the power to.

The relay or contactor needs to be rated to handle a 2 HP motor.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.