Hit a road block. Please help!

Jun 10, 2016
Batavia
All my numbers are good. I've been using bleach and got my water a really nice blue. I can see the bottom of my pool now but it's still cloudy especially in towards the bottom. I don't know how to get to the next level. It's been like this going on a week now. I can't get it crystal clear. Anyone have an idea? Thanks

We really need to know what the test results are so we can troubleshoot the problem. How long do you run the pump and when was the last time the filter was cleaned? What is the current pressure reading on the filter?

Hey Slyons81- Welcome back! You're still having these same problems, huh? Did you ever get one of the test kits we recommend so that we are speaking the same test language when it comes to results??

Do you brush your pool to aid in circulation? Have you been using liquid chlorine (bleach) this year as we suggested before? Can you vacuum to waste?

Inquiring Minds Want to Know! (remember that old Enquirer ad? lol)

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.