Hi and thank you for welcoming me to the group. I have a 18 feet like an Intex. And last year we got it from my sister in law. So it's a few years old, but in pretty good condition. So after leveling the land and everything. We put the pool up. But after filling it up, one side, about 4 or 5 stands sunk into the ground. What can we do to fix it? Or correct it?

Same thing happen to ours...we ended up draining it all and starting over...and now we ditched the Intex and bought a way better one that you can semi bury and now that's what we are doing. But after reading all over this forum majority suggest to drain and re level. :(

Hi and thank you for welcoming me to the group. I have a 18 feet like an Intex. And last year we got it from my sister in law. So it's a few years old, but in pretty good condition. So after leveling the land and everything. We put the pool up. But after filling it up, one side, about 4 or 5 stands sunk into the ground. What can we do to fix it? Or correct it?

We recommend that patio blocks be placed under each leg to prevent this. You need to drain the pool and re-set the legs on blocks.

The blocks should be flush with the pool base. I used 1-1/2” thick blocks, then used 1-1/2” of sand for the base.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.