Hi. No idea whats going on!

Poolkidz

Jun 12, 2019
new jersey
Hi everyone,
Nice homeowners and it came with a pool. Have to say, didn't realize a pool was such a process. In hindsight would not have one .... but that can't be changed now, and the kidz do love it. So, time to make the best of it.
The more I read the more confused I get! Completely lost at the moment, but working my way through it, hence joining this forum .... thank you! So far have been relying on the local pool company.

Hi everyone,
Nice homeowners and it came with a pool. Have to say, didn't realize a pool was such a process. In hindsight would not have one .... but that can't be changed now, and the kidz do love it. So, time to make the best of it.
The more I read the more confused I get! Completely lost at the moment, but working my way through it, hence joining this forum .... thank you! So far have been relying on the local pool company.

Oh I see you too have been putting the Pool Shop Owner's kids through college.
I was doing that too. :cheers:

Pool store? Noooooooo!

full

Seriously, start with the proper test kit. I recommend the TF-100 (link below) but the Taylor K-2006C will also work. See Test Kits Compared. With that, review our ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry and read/save those Vital Links below in my signature. That will keep you pon track. But the test kit is #1. Welcome to TFP! :wave:

Pool store? Noooooooo!

full

Seriously, start with the proper test kit. I recommend the TF-100 (link below) but the Taylor K-2006C will also work. See Test Kits Compared. With that, review our ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry and read/save those Vital Links below in my signature. That will keep you pon track. But the test kit is #1. Welcome to TFP! :wave:
Thank you. That picture is also me when they give me the bill every time!! Yes, I've already ordered the TF-100, should be here soon. Thanks for the links.

Reactions: Texas Splash