HI Everyone

Jan 30, 2020
Port St Lucie, FL
Hi,
Owner of a couple of vacation homes with pools in Florida. We have some great support from our service people and weekly service techs but i like to understand what is going on, how to best maintain my pool from afar and understand what and why I am being charged for so I am always on information gathering exercise.

Both pools are screened and heated, both with Tropi-cal T90's. We have just had one fitted with a Pentair easytouch and Intelliflow VSF to allow us to control the functionality regarding filtering and heat but more to allow the guests to easily operate the integrated spa without complication or the risk of damaging our pump etc with the wrong valve setting.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge if it shines through and thanks advance for anyone who may help.

Hi,
Owner of a couple of vacation homes with pools in Florida. We have some great support from our service people and weekly service techs but i like to understand what is going on, how to best maintain my pool from afar and understand what and why I am being charged for so I am always on information gathering exercise.

Both pools are screened and heated, both with Tropi-cal T90's. We have just had one fitted with a Pentair easytouch and Intelliflow VSF to allow us to control the functionality regarding filtering and heat but more to allow the guests to easily operate the integrated spa without complication or the risk of damaging our pump etc with the wrong valve setting.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge if it shines through and thanks advance for anyone who may help.

Welcome aboard TFP. Our methodology is designed for owners that use liquid chlorine or salt systems so that may conflict with your service. Pool services tend to have their own way of treating that works with one check and adjustment per week and it's not usually the same as our methodology. But we have experts in everything pool so we may be able to help in those areas. In order to help where we can would you please fill out the "signature" with info for the pools? It will reduce response time by avoiding a cycle of our experts. Here's how to do it.

Good luck.

Chris