Help With Liner Choice!!

ebcb

May 11, 2021
Vermont
So we were totally set that we wanted a Latham Natural Gray liner and found that they have discontinued it :cry::cry:...Our pool company gave us the new Latham swatch book and I hate all of them. I had high hopes for the new Stardust Gray, but I don't like it at all....are there any creative options that my pool company isn't thinking of--another company that makes a very similar liner perhaps?? Thanks for any help you can offer, I don't want to pay thousands of dollars on something we don't like...

Your PB can order for whoever he wants........................it might cost him more to order for a company he does not do as much business with.

Here is a thread we started for liners:

Reactions: cowboycasey
We got the Onyx one from Latham and really, really like it. It’s really hard to envision what they will look like with water in them, and we agonized over the decision because there weren’t many pictures at all online. BA920517-EBA1-4EE5-B010-020BA6100729.jpeg1547372D-18EC-47B7-B252-ABC04CE48547.jpeg

Your PB can order for whoever he wants........................it might cost him more to order for a company he does not do as much business with.

Here is a thread we started for liners:
Good to know! Thanks! We are definitely willing to pay more if that's what it takes to get the look we are going for. Will call again in the morning! Thank you!

We got the Onyx one from Latham and really, really like it. It’s really hard to envision what they will look like with water in them, and we agonized over the decision because there weren’t many pictures at all online. View attachment 333485View attachment 333486
That is beautiful! I read online that the black had more algae issues? and perhaps a concern over safety/depth perception? Do you find that at all? We have 3 young children ages 3-7 and I wasn't sure about a water color so dark, otherwise the onyx would definitely tempt me!!

That is beautiful! I read online that the black had more algae issues? and perhaps a concern over safety/depth perception? Do you find that at all? We have 3 young children ages 3-7 and I wasn't sure about a water color so dark, otherwise the onyx would definitely tempt me!!
We saw that also and had the same concern. I don’t think there is any difference at all in depth perception. Perhaps at night with the lights off?!? When the light hits it, it shimmers blue. If you pm me a cell number, I’d be glad to shoot you a video - I think that captures it better. No idea on algae issues - we have a SWG so I hope the chemistry never gets close enough to allow it.

We got the Onyx one from Latham and really, really like it. It’s really hard to envision what they will look like with water in them, and we agonized over the decision because there weren’t many pictures at all online. View attachment 333485View attachment 333486
Omg it's gorgeous! I'm kind of regretting our choice. I think we went too light...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.