Help with Jandy LXi heater/24v

Oct 3, 2018
COLLEGE STATION
Been trying to troubleshoot my Jandy LXi 400p heater. When it stopped working (display dead), I encountered the fuse was blown. I replaced the fuse and got nothing. I found the troubleshooting manual online and found no 24v coming from red wire on transformer. I checked the blue and black wire at the power distribution board and it read 114v (unit is wired for 240v)...ironically the the white and black yielded 134v. The manual only says to check the position of the conversion board if the voltage does not match. I figured a faulty transformer so I ordered an OEM replacement. Installed it and nothing. So next I bought a replacement power distribution board and the same issue. I have checked the power distribution board and it is receiving 244v (at B and C) and each line to ground wire reads around 122v. I am completely lost as to why no 24v is coming out from transformer. Faulty OEM replacement? I am lost. Thanks in advance!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.