Help with bonding resin pool

Kewpie, Hopefully you see this. I have the same issue. Just to make sure, you connected to (1) bolt on the wall panel connector strip and looped the wire completely around the perimeter of the pool? Did you use a top bolt or bottom bolt? Where did you wire come out of the post at? Do you have a picture? Thanks!!

Kewpie, Hopefully you see this. I have the same issue. Just to make sure, you connected to (1) bolt on the wall panel connector strip and looped the wire completely around the perimeter of the pool? Did you use a top bolt or bottom bolt? Where did you wire come out of the post at? Do you have a picture? Thanks!!

Hi! Yes we attached to top bolt I think and connected that to the perimeter wire. I’ll try to take a pic and post later!

We have since then built a deck so I don’t think it’s that obvious....sorry I looked but didn’t find pic of before deck. But we attached to top bolt then attach that to perimeter.

Attachments

• 2AE1A2C5-8575-4168-92C1-5B6D558C593C.jpeg
    2AE1A2C5-8575-4168-92C1-5B6D558C593C.jpeg
    389 KB · Views: 47
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.