counciloak

Jul 27, 2022
Granger, IN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hoping to get some help on finding the right size bearings to go on my Harris 1.5hp pump. It's been getting increasingly louder over the last few weeks. After watching a few videos online, it sounds identical to the motors that need the bearings replaced.

I'd like to have the parts ready before I start dismantling things and I'm curious if any of the gurus here might be able to find the correct set.

Harris Pool Products Pump Model: 156589
Motor Model: CS4M257I1L

The pump manual lists a lot of part numbers but not the bearings (unless I'm blind or stupid)

Also any general advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hoping to get some help on finding the right size bearings to go on my Harris 1.5hp pump. It's been getting increasingly louder over the last few weeks. After watching a few videos online, it sounds identical to the motors that need the bearings replaced.

I'd like to have the parts ready before I start dismantling things and I'm curious if any of the gurus here might be able to find the correct set.

Harris Pool Products Pump Model: 156589
Motor Model: CS4M257I1L

The pump manual lists a lot of part numbers but not the bearings (unless I'm blind or stupid)

Also any general advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Those motors usually take a 6203 bearing. Replace front and rear while you're there.

Reactions: counciloak
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.