HELP!!! Stonescapes Rep recommends Zero Alk Acid wash to remove Abalone stains!!

If you do not have copper staining, I would not do the sulfamic acid treatment as it is disruptive to your normal operating processes.

JoyfulNoise has posted that it disrupts CC (not FC). If my end result is to get rid of these brown stains, then should I just go straight to the Zero Alk treatment? I had to fight to get them to cover that, and they are now willing to do it. They of course are pushing me to try the Jack's treatment first, A) because it's on my dime and B) in the hopes it makes the brown stains look better (they blend in more). At least that's my opinion.

Did you ever get this resolved? We are thinking of adding abalone to our Stonescapes mini pebble with Puerto Rico blend (3 bags) and will definitely not so it if the alalone has even a slight chance of staining?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.