Help please- trouble corner of Intex pool in set up

CynRep

Jun 30, 2020
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Hi all - new above ground Intex pool owner - installing this weekend and have a bit of a crisis - hoping someone can advise...this is 32x16 rectangle - had been filing the pool for 28 hours when noticed three of corners look fine but 4th corner looks like it is about to pop out - I shut water off bc I am afraid it will pop and pool will collapse...think this is the corner where the white plastic insert was broken but we put it in anyway...I got they to Intex finally but the customer service rep is not familiar with pools and could only register a claim. Pics show challenge.
Any thoughts/advice? I dread thought of draining pool and starting over...
Thank you!!!

Attachments

• 9DEF205A-C110-4F3B-8C90-B670871566A0.jpeg
    9DEF205A-C110-4F3B-8C90-B670871566A0.jpeg
    377.7 KB · Views: 83
It is kinda jammed. Just push it out of that one side a little. I have the same pool. The corners are meant to move. They are what allow the rectangle to give with the water a little. One of my corners is actually gone. I noticed a couple of weeks ago, no idea where it went. It’s no where to be seen. Doesn’t seem to phase it. I’m not overly worried since I’m hoping to upgrade next year.

Reactions: sammckin
It is kinda jammed. Just push it out of that one side a little. I have the same pool. The corners are meant to move. They are what allow the rectangle to give with the water a little. One of my corners is actually gone. I noticed a couple of weeks ago, no idea where it went. It’s no where to be seen. Doesn’t seem to phase it. I’m not overly worried since I’m hoping to upgrade next year.
Lol, how on earth did you lose a corner?!?!

🤷🏻‍♀️ no clue! It absolutely vanished though. All I can think of is it fell out & a dog or something picked it up, but even that doesn’t really seem possible. Last week, I went to leave for work & there was a yellow push mower in my yard. Called my lawn guy to see if maybe he’d forgot his, nope. Got home from work that evening & it was gone.

Reactions: sammckin
I have the exact same issue. I didn't notice the corner was binding and now the pool is 3/4 full and I can't move it. Did
Hi all - new above ground Intex pool owner - installing this weekend and have a bit of a crisis - hoping someone can advise...this is 32x16 rectangle - had been filing the pool for 28 hours when noticed three of corners look fine but 4th corner looks like it is about to pop out - I shut water off bc I am afraid it will pop and pool will collapse...think this is the corner where the white plastic insert was broken but we put it in anyway...I got they to Intex finally but the customer service rep is not familiar with pools and could only register a claim. Pics show challenge.
Thank you!!!
I have the exact same issue. I didn't notice the corner was binding until the pool was 3/4 full. Did you drain it or did it fix itself when the pool was full?

Thank you!!!
How did everything turn out? Mine is currently doing the same and wanting to know how worried to be :)