Help Picking Dolphin

parkinsmith

Gold Supporter
Apr 30, 2021
Clifton Texas, Lake Whitney
I am more than halfway through my build and need to purchase a robot as I did not want the tiger shark that came with the pool. I have been researching Dolphin bots and have made a few calls to suppliers and still confused. I have been looking at the Premier as I like the fact it comes with a variety of filters. Not crazy that it’s not top load , filters are on the bottom Here’s a list of what my needs are hoping you all can help. I am so ready to make a decision and move on to the next in a long list of decisions. Grateful for any and all feedback!

1. Safe and effective for stone scapes plaster with glass beads mixed in
2. Waterline , walls and floor of pool cleaning included
3. Abilities for filter choices
4. Works well in a pool that is Roman shaped
5. This will be our first season with the pool there is a tree nearby with small type leaves assuming they will end up in the pool. We are in Central Texas and also have a ton of pollen and a lot of wind as we live on the lake. So the robot should be able to address those issues
6. It’s not important to me then I can operate the robots from my phone is a matter of fact Wi-Fi connectivity out here is not great

Do you have an outlet near the pool? Can you tell us about your pool...size, depth, etc? I really don't have a lot of reason for Bluetooth/Wifi as I just hit the control button and choose daily x 3 days. Then surely within those 3 days one of us will be outside and will restart the bot again for another 3 days.

I would NOT want a bottom loaded filter. The most popular cleaner bots by Maytronics have a pop top to get to the basket. And mine came with both fine and regular filters. I have the Pentair Warrior and its equilavent to the S200/ E20. Highly recommend it.

Call up Margaret at Marina Pool, Spa and Patio in Colorado. Many of us here shop thru her as her prices beat most sellers and she ships tax and shipping free. Because you call its covered by full warranty as if you bought it at a brick and mortar store.

Maddie :flower:

Do you have an outlet near the pool? Can you tell us about your pool...size, depth, etc? I really don't have a lot of reason for Bluetooth/Wifi as I just hit the control button and choose daily x 3 days. Then surely within those 3 days one of us will be outside and will restart the bot again for another 3 days.

I would NOT want a bottom loaded filter. The most popular cleaner bots by Maytronics have a pop top to get to the basket. And mine came with both fine and regular filters. I have the Pentair Warrior and its equilavent to the S200/ E20. Highly recommend it.

Call up Margaret at Marina Pool, Spa and Patio in Colorado. Many of us here shop thru her as her prices beat most sellers and she ships tax and shipping free. Because you call its covered by full warranty as if you bought it at a brick and mortar store.

Maddie :flower:
Thanks for the info. I agree on bluetooth etc. I just want the best dolphin avaiable to clean my pool in the conditions in my local area. There are electrical outlets near the pool, 3.5 to 6 feet deep , 16x35 , 15,000 gallons , roman design. I have been looking at the Quantum ( two types of filters ) I was also looking at the Premiere BUT I cant get past the botton loading thing. I am going to call MarinaPaver Deliv Day.jpg Pool and Spa. Thanks again!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.