Solar-Enabled
Solar Priority-Disabled
Filter Operation-Spa Spillover
Filter Pump-Variable speed
Flow Monitor-Enabled
Freeze Protect-Enabled
External Input-Disabled
Valve 3 Solar, timeclock, Interlock-Disabled
We have a Pool and Spa that are connected with a spa overflow into the pool.
I accidently hit the button on the ProLogic to delete all the settings and the people that redid the pool did not give me a copy of the original settings.
Now I can't get the pool and spa to a normal flow.
Pump comes on, water is coming out of the pool outlets and no water is coming out of the spa jets at all! I can just turn the spa on only and that works.
I can't have the solar panels running and the cleaner. The cleaner pump is on but does not move. If I turn off the solar and wait for the solar valve to turn, then the cleaner will work.
And now I also have bubbles in the pump that we never had before. I changed the O-ring on the pump lid, that didn't help.
Purged the air out of the filter and still have bubbles in the pump.
Checked the piping to the pump for any air leaks-nothing.
Looked at ProLogic manual for settings and nothing popped out and I'm, still at a loss for fixing these problems.
Please help me figure these problems out.

Attachments

• IMG_3069.jpg
    IMG_3069.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3070.jpg
    IMG_3070.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3071.jpg
    IMG_3071.jpg
    575.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3074.jpg
    IMG_3074.jpg
    904 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3075.jpg
    IMG_3075.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 8
These all sound like the vsp isn’t adjusting speeds based on their functions. Most likely they were deleted with the settings. Unfortunately I have limited knowledge when it comes to Hayward products. Hopefully someone that has a prologic can chime in and help you setup the speeds.

Well. after I took the pictures of the equipment, I got to thinking about that maybe the spa valve is not turning in the right direction if at all.
If you look at the equipment pic #3 you can see, on the left-hand side, the Spa Valve with a label that says Spa On and the handle is on that label and not the arrow on the top of the valve. I'm going to have to look at the internal workings of that valve and see if it is turning or stuck, and of course I don't know which direction that the valve should be going to pump water to the spa in normal pool/spa pumping.

That’s the spa bypass(spillover)and it’s open. I think your problem is a flow problem. Do you know what speed the pump is currently running? If you post a video of the pump running it would be helpful, it will help us see how significant the air leak is. What’s the psi?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.