help! my pool cover came off a little...

Apologies in advance. Work got crazy with the warmer weather and I'll probably miss most of the action. No worries though, the TFP army has your back and I am but 1 of the many. :)
dang, I was counting on you!! no worries, I'm sure it will still be a mess when you are available.

here's my plan - let the pool store open it and clean it, tell them not to add anything. then I will test the chlorine, raise to 10, test 30 min later and hope I have chlorine. If I do, I will then test everything else, and start adding CYA to 30-50 and then start the SLAM process.

Reactions: Mdragger88
here's my plan - let the pool store open it and clean it, tell them not to add anything
Check.
then I will test the chlorine, raise to 10, test 30 min later and hope I have chlorine.
Check.

If you've lost most the FC in 30 mins, repeat until it holds 80%+ (8 FC) after 30 mins.
will then test everything else, and start adding CYA to 30-50
Hold at 30 if you can. Slam fc is 40% of your CYA. So 30 CYA is 12FC and 50 CYA is 20. It will be spendier at 20 FC.

Then get the Ph to 7.2

Then SLAM away !!!!

You got this and we got you. :)

*alright. Maybe not me for all of it. But those folks taught me, so you might as well get it straight from the horse.

Also. *unapologetic and shameless plug*

You're learning all this now, on year 7, due to a freak mishap over the winter. It was never a thought prior.

TFPC works. Like a sonufagun. :)
(It's gonna work here too)

Reactions: Mdragger88