HELP! My Intex AGP pool liner needs repair

I had to patch my pool earlier this summer and my vinyl patch didnt say it had to ge a certain way. I just cut the proper sized pieces and patched as the kit told me to. I dont believe there is a certain side to apply the glue to. I double layered my patch as well as it was on bottom near a seam.

Thanks! I used a small rectangular peel away patch that came with the pool liner. There is a tiny dripping leak on the outside. Do you think it would be ok to put the larger round patch over the existing one instead of taking it off? Thanks!

Yes, just make the second patch larger than the first one by a decent amount. Take your time and make sure its applied without air bubbles. My double patch has held up pretty well so far this summer since being done. The water pressure propabaly helped seal it as well as the adhesive cured too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.