HELP i'm in a complete mess and don't know which way to turn

Re: HELP i'm in a complete mess and don't know which way to

Niki, I SHOULD get plaster tomorrow nite, then I guess they fill it up as soon as they are done. That might take 24 hours running 3 hoses (maybe not..?) PB said swimming by the weekend!! If you ever get down this way, I'll have a floatie for you!

If Niki isn't going to use it - maybe I will.. LOL!

I KNOW Niki!!!! Getting closer! I had to put off the plaster a day.. Last minute change to add "diamond brite" to the pla$ter.

My test kit arrived!!! I think I'll test our tap water. :mrgreen:

hahhahha GreatCanadian. Actually using the system of putting in a gallon of bleach every other day this has now kept my pool perfect and i've not had to shock at all. I'm very happy and am in that pool almost daily. Getting brownnnnnnnnnn as a biscuit. Hooray!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh imrodee!!!!!!!!! Horray for the test kit getting there...it will give you some time to get used to learning how to use it. Especially the FC and CC. Diamond brite sounds pretty..can't wait so see pics!!!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

I hadn't checked in for a couple weeks and just have to say WOW girl, that is one fabulous looking pool!!! I'm glad you're enjoying it. Amazing Amazing!

Wow what a SAGA!

I read a lot and think I got it all pretty much. Very proud of you for sticking it out BS. These conversions are among my favorite threads and this one is near the tops. So glad you are here and doing the BBB. Cool isn't it? The people helping out here are fantastic. Hats off to you all for helping this lady out. :goodjob:

Congrats on your journey and success. :party:

Now......where has this party moved to? I need a cold one after all this drama!

excellent job Nikibelle you should be a inspiration to us all for your great attitude and persistance during this whole process, you are awesome and i hope you enjoy your beautiful pool because GOD knows you earned it.............HOOORAY fo Nikibelle............Mike

I know... I'm sooo happy for you Nikibelle! You are my role model... as I am struggling to figure all this chemistry out. YEAH!!!!

You will get there imrodee!!!! You are doing so amazing, i'm so proud of YOU!!!!

Thanks all of you!!!! Things are still perfectly wonderful here. Enjoying my pool more than i have in 13 years. Number 1. because it's cleaner and the water feels wonderful. Number 2. because i know i am the one maintaining it myself and what a treat that is!!!!

Swim on BBB!!!!!

floatie00267.gif

Howdy!!!! How has everyone been? Well, i've started on my pool this year, just a couple of days ago. Been getting out leaves. Bleaching a little just to get some of the algea out. I'm thinking it's gonna be wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better this year. As a matter of fact, i can almost see the bottom already. The new pump is running great. Gonna start bleaching like crazy this weekend. Then i'm gonna flock and get out any leaves i've missed. i think i learned a LOT of lessons last year. One thing for sure...when you aren't moving with this...flock is your friend.

How are you Leebo!!!! How is everyone!!!! Where is the gang?????

Opening this year took all of a day and 2 gallons of bleach.....man did that suck. :D Everybody else is hiding so far, or drunk on margarita's

I followed this thread last summer. I'm not a long timer but I have to imagine this was ranked high in popular threads. You rock NikiBelle.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.