Help green pool

Here is a picture. Of a eyeball return jet. You simply unscrew it from your return housing counter clockwise, attach the bag to a 90-degree elbow with the turn key hose clamp, screw it clockwise back into the return housing, and seat it gently, then back it off 1 turn. Takes 5 to 10 minutes to clean the bag out in the sink, and less than 60 seconds to re-install.

No special tools required.

- - - Updated - - -

Pic 3 of bag and elbow.

- - - Updated - - -

Eyeball jet removed and turnkey hose clamp

- - - Updated - - -

Duda diesel bag in action after clearing pool in 5-7 days from green to crystal clear with SLAM and triple filtration. You can actually see a little bit of leaf and algae staining around the corner wall of the pool, because the bristles in my brush fell apart...lol I have to get a new one.

Any questions?

You can go to you're local auto parts store right at the register, they have those turnkey stainless steel hose clamps. Use those for ease of convenience, rather than a screwdriver or socket each time. The band is made out of stainless steel but the worm gear that tightens the band may be made out of regular steel may rust a little. It's a little rust it's no big deal, and shouldn't have any significant impact on your water as far as metals. If you want just try lubing it with some silicone grease.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
As long as the threads give easily on the eyeball jet for removal. The liner shouldn't be of too much concern. The housing that accepts the eyeball return jet is screwed into the external stem attachment outside your pool that you connect your hose to. The housing has a gasket behind it that gets torqued to that stem outside the pool, and to the gasket around the liner inside the pool if that makes sense? If you want I'll take pictures tomorrow to illustrate. The eyeball jet should just screw right out counterclockwise with minimal effort.

Here is a picture. Of a eyeball return jet. You simply unscrew it from your return housing counter clockwise, attach the bag to a 90-degree elbow with the turn key hose clamp, screw it clockwise back into the return housing, and seat it gently, then back it off 1 turn. Takes 5 to 10 minutes to clean the bag out in the sink, and less than 60 seconds to re-install.

No special tools required.

- - - Updated - - -

Pic 3 of bag and elbow.

- - - Updated - - -

Eyeball jet removed and turnkey hose clamp

- - - Updated - - -

Duda diesel bag in action after clearing pool in 5-7 days from green to crystal clear with SLAM and triple filtration. You can actually see a little bit of leaf and algae staining around the corner wall of the pool, because the bristles in my brush fell apart...lol I have to get a new one.

Any questions?

None of your pics are showing up for me?
I was curious on how this setup looks/works.

I am happy to report my pool is finally crystal clear. A few things I learn thanks to this community. Hair nets are awesome and cheap. Have patience lots of patience or you may get overwhelmed quickly. Finally once you do "get it" you really can tell what's going on by just looking at the water. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!
377218a8a36d0c0a5b38cb828ff024ec.jpg

Outstanding! Nice picture follow up. She's beautiful. Now that you have seen the water go from green to clear and have gained a sense of experience watching the water color change with the SLAM and the clarity change with the effective filtration. Now you do get it just by looking at the water. Now everything seems easy and at least in my case, I am addicted and empowered to helping to helping and teaching friends now maintaining there pools with TFP methods. Tired of seeing inexperienced pool store clerks and arrogant pool maintenance companies rob my friends blind.

Keep going and push for ultimate clarity and water chemistry numbers.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.