Jenn930

Sep 11, 2023
Toronto
Hello!

One of the primary caretakers for our household pool—previously primarily taken care of by my mother but has now moved on to my sister and myself. We've helped out a lot but there's still lots we don't fully know, and this is of course the year everything seems to be having problems. Have an in-ground pool, approximately 70,000 litres. Just got a new liner. Have a hayward heater, filter, and pump.

Hello!

One of the primary caretakers for our household pool—previously primarily taken care of by my mother but has now moved on to my sister and myself. We've helped out a lot but there's still lots we don't fully know, and this is of course the year everything seems to be having problems. Have an in-ground pool, approximately 70,000 litres. Just got a new liner. Have a hayward heater, filter, and pump.

Congratulations ! You have found THE resource for taking care of your pool and your effort will be rewarded with a Clear, Clean, Sanitized oasis. Be sure to browse through the content of Pool Care Basics and, as soon as you can, get your own Test Kit. (Swimming Pool Test Kits Compared). You already started your Signature, but please add the models of your Hayward equipment when you get a chance. That will help the Staff and responders get a quick look at your equipment and tailor advice without asking you to repeat those factors each time. :salut:

:lovetfp:

Reactions: Jenn930