TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hi! May have guessed...I'm in Texas ;). We are smack dab in the middle of pool build. Heard a lot about this resource from FB. Looking forward to learning! Waiting patiently for our gunite. Hoping next week before any rain comes and we experience MORE of the dreaded cave ins...

Welcome to TFP! :wave: Check your messages. I sent you a PM. :)

Hi Maddie,
We have been patient. We knew going into it that it was going to be a slow process. Our PB was honest from the beginning. Having said that I think ok. Contract in April, dig, steel and short plumb in the second week of Aug (torrential rains caused cave ins) Now waiting on gunite. That is supposed to be this week (we are in line). It's flowing and that's more than I can say for a lot of people I read about on dreaded Facebook. Communication is spotty and very irritating, I hear that is common in the industry. BUT as long as they keep it going and address my issues I'm fine with it, and they have. We knew we weren't swimming this summer, so we aren't in a hurry. I attached our design! Ha, first time sharing it publicly!

Attachments

• Kuhlo, Tanya_D1_002.jpg
    Kuhlo, Tanya_D1_002.jpg
    618.2 KB · Views: 11
Yes it is. That's what made us go with them. No one would listen to what we wanted. Asked for a free from and not a kidney (nothing wrong with kidney). We got back kidneys and geometrics. We also have a weird shaped yard and this complimented it all.

Reactions: YippeeSkippy