Hello I am IrishRose87

IrishRose87

Apr 24, 2021
Wisconsin
I am new to area as well as to the sand pump . We our so frustrated with this system and not sure what to do ? Bugs float past the suction things on pool we are using chlorine tabs not salt & we tried unhooking everything and the gauge is reading right or right where were supposed to be but there is you can put your hand on and your hand doesn’t even even come close to sticking to it bugs flow past it all the debris ends up going to the bottom I spent 2 to 3 hours skimming with a screen handheld one across the top of the pool to get all of the bugs for no Siems now it’s Beatles everything off because it won’t go through those little tiny holes on the two suction things that we have and then we have the one that obviously pushes to clean water out it’s not a clean water issue it’s just trying to get the debris the bugs we don’t have no leaves that fall in there am I just need help with us because we were gonna go to a filter system but people are saying that the sand filter is the best one so if anybody has any insight to this it would be greatly appreciated