Hello from SW Missouri!

Leevon

Sep 17, 2020
SW Missouri
Ozark, Missouri to be precise, out in the country a bit. I should have found this forum before I embarked on a pool adventure but glad to find it now! I am in the home stretch of an in-ground 11k gallon "Granduer" fiberglass by Aqua Technics w/ Jandy pump and salt chlorinator, PAL commander lighting and deck jets. Pool has been in the ground for two weeks, equipment, plumbing and electrical is done, start-up happening tomorrow. We have placed a 2' concrete collar around the deck and will be professionally installing 32"x32"x2.5" (240lbs ea) local quarry marble coping/deck which I am most excited about! Looking forward to learning, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Msch99
Welcome to TFP! :lovetfp: Lucky you, finding TFP before having any issues! The experts here are awesome. Knowledgeable and helpful...and FREE!

You will need your own test kit. I suggest the TF100 with speed stir, but the Taylor K-2006C is a good one too. Testing is not hard to do and becomes even easier after a short while once you become comfortable with your results. Link in my signature to buy or compare.

Not far from you, around Verona but not near the pool you have in the making. Good Luck on your build!

Good day, Leevon..... good to have you join us here at Trouble Free Pools. :swim:

We'd love to see you start a thread on the current construction project in that forum....pictures welcome!

Maddie

Thanks! New build thread on the way!

Thank you!

Welcome to TFP! :lovetfp: Lucky you, finding TFP before having any issues! The experts here are awesome. Knowledgeable and helpful...and FREE!

You will need your own test kit. I suggest the TF100 with speed stir, but the Taylor K-2006C is a good one too. Testing is not hard to do and becomes even easier after a short while once you become comfortable with your results. Link in my signature to buy or compare.

Not far from you, around Verona but not near the pool you have in the making. Good Luck on your build!

Hey neighbor! I've been past Verona a million times, except that one time I was informed by an duly sworn officer of the law that the city has annexed a short section of highway frontage in the name of public safety 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: Msch99
Ozark, Missouri to be precise, out in the country a bit. I should have found this forum before I embarked on a pool adventure but glad to find it now! I am in the home stretch of an in-ground 11k gallon "Granduer" fiberglass by Aqua Technics w/ Jandy pump and salt chlorinator, PAL commander lighting and deck jets. Pool has been in the ground for two weeks, equipment, plumbing and electrical is done, start-up happening tomorrow. We have placed a 2' concrete collar around the deck and will be professionally installing 32"x32"x2.5" (240lbs ea) local quarry marble coping/deck which I am most excited about! Looking forward to learning, thanks!
Hi there! We are right down the road in Springfield. I also just joined and trying to figure everything out!