Gold Supporter
Mar 5, 2021
Imperial, Mo.
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Just ordered a 30'x54" Saltwater 8000 Round Pool with a Uni-Bead Beach Haven Liner - 40 Gauge and AquaPro 190 SQ. FT. Cartridge Filter System 2-HP 2-Speed Pump from The Pool Factory. Planning to get the TF100 startup bundle and a SWG (still figuring out which one). We are installing it ourselves because we have the equipment, are handy, and this site gave us the confidence too. This is our first pool, but we have helped friends maintain theirs in the past. Just got done building our "forever" house and it gets a pool before grass (just so everyone knows we have our priorities straight). Thanks for making such a great place to learn.

Welcome to TFP :)

I love some Circupool and they have some great SWG's... for 22,000 gallons I would recommend at least a 40k minimum SWG or a 60k

The RJ 45 (gen 2 ) or the core 55 ( gen 4 newest model, 8 year warranty ) would be a perfect fit for you, both can be installed DIY and keep the warranty :)

Thanks. I was actually leaning towards the Edge 40 because it was cheaper, had cheaper replacement cells, and got a better rating on that comparison. I will look at the RJ 45 more as well. It is good to know I am on the right track with CircuPool SWGs (and DiscountSaltPool.com which seems to be well regarded here).