Hello from Oregon!

Hi From north central PA. I've actually been a member for over three years, and a "lurker" prior to that. My wife and I are retired and are raising three of our grandchildren. We've had them for over 10 years. The oldest graduates high school (3rd in her class of 150) in two weeks. The next two are just finishing up 7th grade and sixth grade, respectively; both are also on the high honor roll.

Thus, we got into the swimming pool game about seven years ago. First with an Intex 15 footer, then with a 24 foot by 52" above ground pool in 2016. We added a heat pump in 2017 and our home has been a kid magnet ever since, but we love it! We live about 4 miles from a small town and are very close to "The Grand Canyon of PA." It's only famous in the northeast, I think. LOL. We have seven horses here and own around 10 acres of land.

Last year we did the conversion from Baquacil to TFP and it couldn't have been easier. The folks on this site are just fantastic people, and we are blessed to be able to lean on them for some much-needed hand holding from time to time. THANK YOU, TFP, from the Hall's in PA!