DFW, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
My family (hubs & 2 kids) are super excited that we will be building our first ever pool very soon! I am a RN in a busy ER & am desperately in need of a backyard oasis. The recent frigid weather has scared me a bit & that googling is actually what led me to this site. I have been learning a lot, but to be honest it is a little overwhelming. Now I’m scared we made the wrong choices in equipment & finishes & everything! I made a post in another forum hoping for some feedback on those things.

Otherwise, I’m looking forward to learning more & getting to know all of you helpful people!

Hi Michelle! You've come to the right place. Boy, did I make some mistakes when I was remodeling my pool, pre-finding-TFP. I wish I had googled like you did! You're in good hands now. If you haven't already, post all your plans and spec sheets and questions in your build thread and we'll be falling all over each other to help you sort everything out. Then stick around after the build and we'll guide you with the very best way to care for your pool and water.

And by the way, thanks for all your "front line" service! 👩‍⚕️