Hello from California

tsclaudio

Sep 2, 2021
Sacramento, CA
Hi all! Dig day is Monday! Wish us luck, we live in Rocklin, where there tends to be a lot of ROCK in the ground. 😖😖😖 We are paying for a hammer to hopefully get our excavation done in a short time. We have two huge pieces of equipment sitting in our backyard ready to start! Currently reading up on the necessity of chlorinators and pH automation and UV Bio Sterilizers. I am going to read the "Pool School" section from top to bottom as a novice pool owner needing some education, but for those aforementioned specific topics, I would love to see a great thread! Also, I would love a great thread on pool finishes (even though I may be jumping ahead). My PB uses Adam's Pebble Plus, which I think is Pebble Tec with their name on it. I'm interested in seeing how the samples actually look in water. Thanks ahead for the advice. It has been my dream to have a pool here, especially since my former Bay Area self (where it's 70 degrees year round!) moved to Rocklin where it can get up to 105-110 on a hot summer day! 🥵 We are so excited to finally have a "cool" summer! 🤩

Reactions: Oona
Good luck on a short dig-fingers crossed. Our PB showed up on dig day with an excavation and hammer attachment and it took 9 straight days just to get down 2.5 feet. Don’t forget to start a build thread—> “Under Construction” forum

Reactions: tsclaudio
Welcome to TFP! :wave: The following link is a great resource.

Reactions: tsclaudio