Hello from California.

c20_peja

Sep 24, 2021
ca
We have been at our house with pool for about 6 years now. We are getting our surface re done next month. Going with mini pebble! So hard to choose a color. Leaning toward Caribbean blue stonescapes!

I am in Northern California. We just replastered our early 80’s inground free form pool.

We chose stonescapes mini pebble. I had 1 pool guy lined up
for about 5 weeks to do our start up, the day I notified him of plaster day, he never responded to calls or text messages, the plaster company did not have anyone they recommended in our area. Our neighbors pool guys suggested “good luck” no one wants to do the work for Anne’s start up.

We are tackling the start up on our own and hopefully have it managed.

However, considering my negative experience with the pool guys recently, I really do not trust anyone to up keep our pool. I want to become an expert and do it ourselves.

We have a single speed pump that was installed in 2012.

First we would like to maintain our beautiful pebble, however we really need to pick a new variable speed pump.

Please help.

Thanks

Attachments

• 7B4C4299-010A-4BB8-B4F6-F9679955DBAC.jpeg
    7B4C4299-010A-4BB8-B4F6-F9679955DBAC.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 3
First we would like to maintain our beautiful pebble, however we really need to pick a new variable speed pump.
I would recommend starting a couple new threads for each issue. Then we can keep specific discussions together.

For the VSP questions:

For the pebble start-up questions: