Hello all, new to forum

Hi all,

Although my lack of replies to this thread probably tells its own story, I just wanted to say thank you.

My pool is so clear...

Aside from having to continually buy bleach, and being the crazy old guy that complained to my local grocery when they changed their brand of bleach. The prior was 8.25% for 2.99, the new is 6.00% for 2.99, though the label says concentrated.

Obviously, it makes perfect sense to me that the price shouldnt be the same, and I tried to explain that they were not getting the right product.... so ... basically crazy old guy lol.

I havent found a great place yet for my bleach purchases that are easy, so far my go to is Family Dollar, 6.00% 1 gal for 2.30. The Kroger has a good concentrated bleach price, but they dont have gallons in 82.5, only the half gallons....

anyway, as you can tell, if this is my only problem, then the pool is great, and I wanted to say thanks to all those that helped.

Hi all,

Although my lack of replies to this thread probably tells its own story, I just wanted to say thank you.

My pool is so clear...

Aside from having to continually buy bleach, and being the crazy old guy that complained to my local grocery when they changed their brand of bleach. The prior was 8.25% for 2.99, the new is 6.00% for 2.99, though the label says concentrated.

Obviously, it makes perfect sense to me that the price shouldnt be the same, and I tried to explain that they were not getting the right product.... so ... basically crazy old guy lol.

I havent found a great place yet for my bleach purchases that are easy, so far my go to is Family Dollar, 6.00% 1 gal for 2.30. The Kroger has a good concentrated bleach price, but they dont have gallons in 82.5, only the half gallons....

anyway, as you can tell, if this is my only problem, then the pool is great, and I wanted to say thanks to all those that helped.

Great thread would be cool to see a picture now :) ?

During the summer months Walmart sells 10% liquid chlorine in their pool supply section.

Just remember to get the type of bleach without scent, thickeners, Cloramax additives, etc. I know its getting harder to find since Clorox changed a lot of the bleach market but its out there! Once you find your sources you should be dandy. Ask your local pool shops if they sell liquid chlorine too? Many states do allow it.

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.