Heintz Pool 1 year later

JayK

Feb 24, 2019
St. Louis
So I thought it was time for a progress report. Our pool was installed a little over a year ago. We do have one issue that we just started dealing with a while ago. The owner of Heintz has always been good to us so I expect this will be taken care of. Let me run down the list of things:

Eco-Finish: Perfect. No bubbling, no cracking, looks fantastic. It's all about the install.. Use the right people, and it's wonderful.
Equipment: Wonderful. Works without a hitch. (Having the equipment in a pool house also means it's in the same shape as when it was installed)
Pool structure: We have two cracks along the the steps. Not huge, and the owner has already said he will take care of it when we close the pool in a few weeks.

The issue we have actually manifested itself late last year: I will give progress reports as things progress. As this point I don't want to say anything cause it's early.

Let me talk to Heintz and I'll let you know what happened and how we dealt with it

Jay

I will send a photo for sure but first I wanted to share my experience with Heintz. It's been a year. We had a problem, it was not directly pool related.. Had to do with a underground water pipe that cracked during construction. Human error.. It happens. I don't fault people for mistakes, it's how they deal with them. I contacted the company, and a few days later, Jerod, the owner shows up. We go over the problem. The crack (Which is small) is deep under the concrete pool deck. Ground water pressure is pushing a small amount into the pipe and that water is weeping onto the street. Had I been near sewer run off, this most likely would never have come on my radar, but I'm not, and the neighbors... Well you know neighbors. So it's a thing. Both Jerod or I do not want to tear up the pool deck.. So we decide to go further down the line when it's just grass. Then we installed a small drain pipe off the main line to seep the water into the grass. It's such a small amount it will just sink in. Jerod was on it.. Told me to contact him on Monday.. I did, he then informed me he was sending two guys out who spent a day and a half taking care of the problem. He kept in touch with me the entire time, his team was wonderful. I cannot recommend this company enough. If you have any questions feel free to reach out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.