Heintz Pool 1 year later

JayK

Feb 24, 2019
St. Louis
So I thought it was time for a progress report. Our pool was installed a little over a year ago. We do have one issue that we just started dealing with a while ago. The owner of Heintz has always been good to us so I expect this will be taken care of. Let me run down the list of things:

Eco-Finish: Perfect. No bubbling, no cracking, looks fantastic. It's all about the install.. Use the right people, and it's wonderful.
Equipment: Wonderful. Works without a hitch. (Having the equipment in a pool house also means it's in the same shape as when it was installed)
Pool structure: We have two cracks along the the steps. Not huge, and the owner has already said he will take care of it when we close the pool in a few weeks.

The issue we have actually manifested itself late last year: I will give progress reports as things progress. As this point I don't want to say anything cause it's early.

Let me talk to Heintz and I'll let you know what happened and how we dealt with it

Jay

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
Good to hear a positive report on the Ecofinish. We had a couple folks with problems that was discouraging.

How about an updated picture??

Maddie

JayK

Feb 24, 2019
St. Louis
I will send a photo for sure but first I wanted to share my experience with Heintz. It's been a year. We had a problem, it was not directly pool related.. Had to do with a underground water pipe that cracked during construction. Human error.. It happens. I don't fault people for mistakes, it's how they deal with them. I contacted the company, and a few days later, Jerod, the owner shows up. We go over the problem. The crack (Which is small) is deep under the concrete pool deck. Ground water pressure is pushing a small amount into the pipe and that water is weeping onto the street. Had I been near sewer run off, this most likely would never have come on my radar, but I'm not, and the neighbors... Well you know neighbors. So it's a thing. Both Jerod or I do not want to tear up the pool deck.. So we decide to go further down the line when it's just grass. Then we installed a small drain pipe off the main line to seep the water into the grass. It's such a small amount it will just sink in. Jerod was on it.. Told me to contact him on Monday.. I did, he then informed me he was sending two guys out who spent a day and a half taking care of the problem. He kept in touch with me the entire time, his team was wonderful. I cannot recommend this company enough. If you have any questions feel free to reach out.

Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.