Heating IG spa

Where is the blower? I do not even see it in any of the pictures. I would think that the blower would be attached to the pump that it next to the heater (assuming that is actually for the jets). That may be a completely separate loop of plumbing that is not attached to the filter/heater plumbing at all.

If the setup is indeed split like that. You likely only have 1 of 2 returns that are circulating for the heater and these are different than the jets.

jblizzle said:
Where is the blower? I do not even see it in any of the pictures. I would think that the blower would be attached to the pump that it next to the heater (assuming that is actually for the jets). That may be a completely separate loop of plumbing that is not attached to the filter/heater plumbing at all.

If the setup is indeed split like that. You likely only have 1 of 2 returns that are circulating for the heater and these are different than the jets.

Here's the blower. The two pipes attached to it go into the pad and are completely separate from the other pipes and units.

I do see the water circulating in the spa with the blower off, and the temp appears to be holding steady, so I think I'm in good shape now.

Attachments

• IMG_20130603_130834_455b.jpg
    IMG_20130603_130834_455b.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 8
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.