South Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 700
I just upgraded my Jandy PDA about a year ago by adding a IQ20. I just added a new T.2 board now making it a RS system, I was able to configure everything via the web. One thing I am looking for is the ability to schedule my heater temperatures as I had in my PDA. I want the temp to be lower during the week and to hotter on the weekends, I can't seem to find this in the setup menus anywhere and under schedules, I can only turn on / off the heater not set temp.

What Aqualink model do you have? The models with pool and spa have 2 set points, 1 for the pool and 1 for the spa. And the models with pool or spa have 2 set points, 2 for the pool "OR" 2 for the spa. My system is a P "OR" S so I have 2 set points for my pool. In my case, I could use one for the week and the other for the weekend by adding either "Temp1" or "Temp2" to my scheduler, as needed.

Can you show a print screen like the last one below? If you have more options when you hit "Page Down" go through that screen as well and also post a print screen. BTW: You can past directly into your reply window you do not need to upload any pics to this site.

Also there is this other screen in the setup that I am not sure what it does. I know of it's existence I have just never used it.

1610453503363.png

1610453195660.png
1610453233985.png

The trick to do what you want is to set up a couple of one-touch menu items and schedule one for the weekdays and another for the weekends. For example Pool weekday and pool weekend. Each one touch item can be set with a different temperature form the default pool and spa temp settings.

I just installed my RS8 system and I wanted to have two spa temps, a pre-heat cooler setting without the jets on, and another higher temp setting for using the spa. I set this up using two different one touch items.

When you add the pool heat, or spa heat to the stuff on the one touch menu item it gives you the choice to select the temp you want. After you set the temp press back (I know that is not intuitive).

I hope this helps,

Mark

Reactions: PoolGate
The trick to do what you want is to set up a couple of one-touch menu items and schedule one for the weekdays and another for the weekends. For example Pool weekday and pool weekend. Each one touch item can be set with a different temperature form the default pool and spa temp settings.

I just installed my RS8 system and I wanted to have two spa temps, a pre-heat cooler setting without the jets on, and another higher temp setting for using the spa. I set this up using two different one touch items.

When you add the pool heat, or spa heat to the stuff on the one touch menu item it gives you the choice to select the temp you want. After you set the temp press back (I know that is not intuitive).

I hope this helps,

Mark
thanks that'll work since I don't have a Temp2

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.