Hayward - Turbo Cell - T-CELL-3

nafreire

Jul 15, 2021
toronto,ontario, canada
I have a Hayward - Turbo Cell - T-CELL-3 and on the Hayward website it says it generates up to 1.45 lbs per day. When I use the pool math APP, I select the (Aqua Rite (T-3) which I assume is the same cell, but it's listed at 0.53 lbs per day.
Is this what I should be selecting? The only Turbo Cell I find is T-Cell-5 and that's listed at 0.7 lbs per day. I just want to make sure I'm doing the % runtime accurately.

Thanks,

I have a Hayward - Turbo Cell - T-CELL-3 and on the Hayward website it says it generates up to 1.45 lbs per day.

You have a link to that page you are looking at?

When I use the pool math APP, I select the (Aqua Rite (T-3) which I assume is the same cell, but it's listed at 0.53 lbs per day.

T-1 is 0.53.

T-15 is 1.45.

Is this what I should be selecting? The only Turbo Cell I find is T-Cell-5 and that's listed at 0.7 lbs per day. I just want to make sure I'm doing the % runtime accurately.

If you have the T-3 cell then use 0.53.

Post a pic of the label on the cell.

The T Cell 3 is the same output as the T 3.

Look at the pictures. Shows for pools up to 15000 gallons. That is 0.53 lbs of chlorine a day.

The Hayward website is not correct.

Reactions: JamesW

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
T-15 has 13 Titanium Plates, 150 x 63mm. Produces 1.47 lbs/day.

T-9 has 13 Titanium Plates, 101 x 63mm. Produces 0.98 lbs/day.

T-5 has 7 Titanium plate, 150 x 63mm. Produces 0.735 lbs/day.

T-3 has 7 Titanium Plates, 101 x 63mm. Produces 0.53 lbs/day.

The Hayward T-15 produces 1.47 lbs/day. Their T-Cell-3, which is not listed in Pool Math produces, 1.45 lbs/day.
Hayward does have some model numbers that aren’t in pool math. They all do have equivalents that are in pool math, but I can see how that can be confusing to new users that don’t know much about salt cells. I have a TCELL940, which is not in pool math, but I figured out to use the T-15 in pool math by reading my manual which told me to use the T-15 setting on the aqua rite.

Reactions: JamesW
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.