Hayward Omnilogic freeze protection

fagin007

Aug 2, 2020
Dallas, Texas
New pool owner as of July and here in North Texas its getting cold and all of my neighbors are talking about their pumps coming on at night when the temp drops below around 33 degrees well mine does not. I checked the configuration and I dont see freeze protect anywhere in the settings under water features or in the sensors for backyard or for pool or for spa. I show the air sensor and it currently shows 33 degrees but have no way of knowing if freeze protection is enabled or not and the manual online gives me nothing to help me so I need help from some veterans.

Thanks but I have tried all of this and it just does not give me the option to turn it on or enable it. I have emailed my builder to assistance. For tonight I have just turned on the pump on medium and I guess will let it run all night since its going to be in the 20's tonight.

Thanks but I have tried all of this and it just does not give me the option to turn it on or enable it. I have emailed my builder to assistance. For tonight I have just turned on the pump on medium and I guess will let it run all night since its going to be in the 20's tonight.
Scratch that I figured it out how to turn it on and now I feel better thanks..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.