Bronze Supporter
Apr 15, 2020
Pageland SC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have some air bubbles flowing through my filter basket. I know that the valve to select between my main drain and the skimmer port has an air leak, I can clearly hear it when the pump is off sucking air into it. I'm not sold that this is the only air leak I have on the suction side, but I guess I'll fix the leak I know I have before I keep looking. I don't have any problems with the pump priming, holding pressure, or vacuuming.

Attached first is a picture I took of my valve (Hayward Dial a Flo) and the kit that I *think* I need to attempt to seal it back up.

Do you guys agree that those are the parts I need?

Attachments

• IMG_20200418_093040048.jpg
    IMG_20200418_093040048.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20200418-164305.png
    Screenshot_20200418-164305.png
    266.2 KB · Views: 11
There seem to be a few 730-series out there. I found this one that is a "BA" suffix and looks like yours:

Not sure what the difference is between them or if those guts are interchangeable. Nothing else on the valve that shows a part number or anything?

Reactions: mwemaxxowner
Thank you. That should be all I need, right? No reason to buy the whole valve. It's all in good shape, aside from the hiss I hear when my pump is off.

I will study it harder for a part number or something if I need to.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.