Hayward Jet Air lll plumbing diagram

ginatx

May 11, 2013
We are in the middle of a new build fiberglass pool with 4 Hayward Jet-Air lll Hydrotherapy Fittings. I don't think the installer has installed them correctly. Does anyone have a diagram, photo, or video of what a correct installation should look like?

Thanks for the info!

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180818_171036.jpg
    MVIMG_20180818_171036.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 74
I have the instructions for each individual jet - I'm wondering how they should be plumbed in a group of four. I don't know what the upside down "u" on the airline is for and the ends of the jet housing at the 1st and 4th jet are open. Also, the bottom of each jet is open.

The installer also didn't use any primer on the joints. The only visible primer is on the outside of an old piece he reused.

I don't think this is acceptable construction but would like to have a picture to show the PB.

Gina

Manual is here —> https://hayward-pool-assets.com/assets/documents/pools/pdf/manuals/IS1434PAKA.pdf?fromCDN=true

Air line at top, water line at bottom. What is your concern with what the pic shows?

See Air Plug - part 3 - on page 4 of the manual.

Are you sure the PB is done? Sounds like he dry fit everything. And he needs to finish and cap off the ends.

The pic you posted did not show me the ends or bottom you mentioned.

What air blower do you have? Upside down U is specified in blower install manual. It is correct. See
https://www.jandy.com/~/media/zodiac/global/downloads/h/h0507900.pdf?force=1 It is called a Hartford Loop.

Relax. Your PB work looks fine.

We have a 1 HP Silencer....shouldn't the Hartford Loop be above the water line and have a check valve?

Thanks again for any info that might help explain this.

I dont have an entire view of your setup.

The air loop provides an air break so water does not siphon back down the air line.

You should talk to your PB. There are many ways these things are done.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.