Hayward heater

Bgfordclub

Jun 16, 2023
Bowling Green, ky
I've seen a lot and read about the the pf code, and what it could be I'm somewhat incline but I can not figure out how it can be reversed polarity, and heater is a year old pool been here for a very long time and had another heater in its place for 10 plus yrs before this one, have not changed one thing and all the wiring is the same I can't find nothing broken or corroded I'm really stumped my wife she's about ready to hang me by my toes if I don't get this fixed lol. She has ms she needs about 90 plus degree water. Plz post something asap if u know ty.

I've seen a lot and read about the the pf code, and what it could be I'm somewhat incline but I can not figure out how it can be reversed polarity, and heater is a year old pool been here for a very long time and had another heater in its place for 10 plus yrs before this one, have not changed one thing and all the wiring is the same I can't find nothing broken or corroded I'm really stumped my wife she's about ready to hang me by my toes if I don't get this fixed lol. She has ms she needs about 90 plus degree water. Plz post something asap if u know ty.
Are you sure the power jumpers as set to the right voltage? 120 or 240

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.