Hayward Gas Heater to OmniLogic HV Wiring

TooleCW

Dec 10, 2021
Georgetown TX
I have searched everywhere and hopefully someone knows the answer. My electrician wired the gas heater directly to a 120v/15a breaker in the OmniLogic panel (Not using a HV Relay). When configuring the heater the OmniLogic asks for which relay is being used. Should the heater be wired through one of the HV Relays?

I have searched everywhere and hopefully someone knows the answer. My electrician wired the gas heater directly to a 120v/15a breaker in the OmniLogic panel (Not using a HV Relay). When configuring the heater the OmniLogic asks for which relay is being used. Should the heater be wired through one of the HV Relays?
Its asking which of the 4 low-voltage relays (on the left side of the PCB) is being used to control the heater.
The configuration settings of your system starts on page 24 of the manual, page 27 for the heater relay setting.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.