Flower Mound, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I have a DE leak that I’m trying to correct. I thought it was the Flex Air Relief Assembly, as the fabric on that had a tear in it, but I still have the leak after replacing that part. I have a new set of grids and also bought the manifold, just in case I overlooked a crack. However, the new manifold does not have the Flex Air Relief Assembly. It has a perforations in the area where my current manifold has the flex assembly. See picture below. When I look at Hayward’s parts diagram, they still show the flex air assembly. I’m wondering if maybe I was sent a non-OEM part. Has anyone else seen this and what are the opinions of using this manifold? Thanks!
1597934426600.jpeg

I returned the manifold, as I don’t think it was the right one. I still haven’t pulled the filter to replace the girls yet, as my DE leak seems to have stopped. Crossing my fingers that the manifold is ok and I just have a grid or 2 that needs replacing.

Thanks for the reminder - I still haven’t received my refund and need to check on that. 🙂

Reactions: Texas Splash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.