Flower Mound, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I have a DE leak that I’m trying to correct. I thought it was the Flex Air Relief Assembly, as the fabric on that had a tear in it, but I still have the leak after replacing that part. I have a new set of grids and also bought the manifold, just in case I overlooked a crack. However, the new manifold does not have the Flex Air Relief Assembly. It has a perforations in the area where my current manifold has the flex assembly. See picture below. When I look at Hayward’s parts diagram, they still show the flex air assembly. I’m wondering if maybe I was sent a non-OEM part. Has anyone else seen this and what are the opinions of using this manifold? Thanks!
1597934426600.jpeg

jark87

Silver Supporter
Jun 5, 2011
Flower Mound, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I returned the manifold, as I don’t think it was the right one. I still haven’t pulled the filter to replace the girls yet, as my DE leak seems to have stopped. Crossing my fingers that the manifold is ok and I just have a grid or 2 that needs replacing.

Thanks for the reminder - I still haven’t received my refund and need to check on that. 🙂

Reactions: Texas Splash
Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.