Hayward Colorlogic and diving board question

Mar 24, 2017
Uniontown
Hey Guys,

We are getting closer to construction time and have some questions. Pool builder suggests the 6' diving board that comes standard with their package. It is a 6' Interfab Duro-beam with the La Mesa base. I wonder if this board will be super stiff? I do want it to be a little springy so the kids can have fun. They sell only the Interfab brand

Also the pool will be 18x44 rectangle - we are trying to determine if 2 Hayward Colorlogic lights will be enough or will 3 be better? We are thinking of putting them across the long side facing away from our house. We kind of figured on 2 - but I don't want to be disappointed - and it's pretty permanent!

Builder has been very helpful overall - just trying to get some input from someone with hopefully similar setup

Thanks!

My pool is 18' x 38'. My two lights (ColorLogics also) are both on the same long side facing away from the house. There is a noticeable shadow area in the middle of the pool on the light side (not that bad but I would appreciate a bit more even lighting). On white your pool may seem on the brighter side, but most other colors will look awesome. Though if you have the proper setup, you can dim them. I don't have the Colorlogic network module needed to do custom light shows and dimming. Network Module

Their nicheless lights would provide a more even distribution if you designed them appropriately.

fa67949a9bb3306f3d9f5517586dd11e.jpg

I think this picture gives a reasonable representation of the shadow. It's not dark but certainly not well lit. Darker colors of the light would make it more pronounced.
They are Colorlogic 4.0.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.