Central Virginia
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I have had my pool for installed for one year with 2 Hayward ColorLogic 4.0 connected to Jandy aqua link system. Both lights have burned out In less than a year. One was replaced and burned out in one month. Warranty took care of it, but worried that when warranty runs out, I’ll be stuck paying an expensive replacement. The company plans to replace these one more time. I have heard the seal is poorly made. Is there something I can do to place on or around lights so they can last much longer and not leak or short? Are there other lights that will fit the same niche that are more reliable and will work with my system? Thanks!

I have read about people using them on the forum instead of the Hayward and Pentair lights... I wish I knew how to get expensive lights to work like they should, I just wish those companies thought the same thing :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.