Hayward COLORLOGIC 320 LED LIGHTs

cadw2005

Feb 8, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
Hi everyone,
I'm at the beginning of the build process for a new pool. We've chosen the builder and finishing up little design details. The pool will be 16' by 40' with a tanning ledge of 6'x10' along the long side of the pool so we have a large open lap lane. Currently planning on 3 Hayward ColorLogic 320 lights plus a LED bubbler in the tanning ledge.
My builder is using all Hayward equipment. Are these smaller lights the best option? Originally had the larger lights - Hayward ColorLogic 4.0 LED but read that the 1.5" lights were cheaper and easier to replace. Any better options? I'm trying to plan for future issues, lol. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 1.01.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 1.01.01 PM.png
    442.2 KB · Views: 36
None of the major pool manufacturer color LED lights seem to last more then a few years. Browse these threads on the Hayward ColorLogic 320 lights.

With 1.5" nicheless lights you have options to replace them with other products like....

Brilliant Wonders does look really good! I'm having trouble finding how many lumens they are per light. The Hayward 320 has 1100 lumens which is great for my size pool.
I feel better about my choice of light now considering none of them are that great but hopefully they'll last longer than the Pentair Globrites lol.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.