Hayward Aquarite talk to Jandy I-Aqualink?

Aug 22, 2010
Hi Guys:

I attempted to hook up the 4 wire plug to the Jandy I-Aqualink panel to see if the Iaqualink will recognize it but I dont believe it does. Any advise on this? Can the two communicate so I can control the Salt output with the Iaqualink?

Thank you!
Bob

Coolpool2008, since you indicated that you have iAqualink and have connected the AquaRite to it and power the system up, you have most likely locked out all SWGs from your system. If you had gone to the web page for your system and gone to the Help menu, you can press the NEXT button until you see a list of RS485 Devices. In that list you would have see AquaRite "NOT COMPATIBLE" or something like that. Now there is a way to unlock the system and have the iAquaLink communicate with the AquaRite. If you look at this thread: https://www.troublefreepool.com/archive/index.php/t-76484.html you will see the solution you are looking for.

I hope this helps you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.