Hayward Aqua Connect Home Network

JustinLV

Jul 27, 2020
Henderson, NV
I'm trying to add an account with my new ACHN. When trying to register the device it tells me the MAC address cannot be found and won't let me register the device. Any suggestions? I'm getting the MAC directly off the device. It also matches the number I get from the router..

Welcome to TFP.

I think you need to call Hayward Support and find out what is going on with their systems.

One member found that the Aqua Connect base station does not connect to the Hayward cloud servers when DNS is set to 1.1.1.1. When his default ISP DNS was used the box connected fine and LINK was lit

Reactions: JustinLV
Are you letting the AquaConnect get a dynamic IP address from the DHCP server in your router or are you trying to assign a static IP address to the AquaConnect? I hate relying on dynamic IP addresses and tried everything I could think of to use a static IP address with my AquaConnect. But, I could never get full functionality when using a static address.

Are you letting the AquaConnect get a dynamic IP address from the DHCP server in your router or are you trying to assign a static IP address to the AquaConnect? I hate relying on dynamic IP addresses and tried everything I could think of to use a static IP address with my AquaConnect. But, I could never get full functionality when using a static address.
From the server in my router

Unless your router is blocking the port that the AquaConnect uses (highly unlikely), then I think you will need to contact Hayward support.

My experience with Hayward support has been hit-or-miss. Some of the techs are pretty good, and others have been useless.

Reactions: JustinLV
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.